Thanks for all your input and telling us what to do in 2022.
Here are the Bedrock skincare survey results:
What type of Bedrock Balm will you buy next?
Big Balm 31%
Should Freshstick be smaller and cost less?
Keep as is 62%
Smaller and less $ - 38%
How much should the new moisturizer cost?
$22-$23 - 52%
$24-$25 - 13%
$20-$21 - 33%
After the moisturizer, what zinc product do you want next?
- 30% of the comments said Sunscreen
- 20% of the comments said Chap stick/lip balm
- Hair care?!
- I wish I knew but whatever you come up with next I’m buying!
- Is there a version of the balm you could make that wouldn't leave the white cast of the zinc?
- hand cream or cuticle cream?
- Not a new product, but would love Porefector stick as well
- Eye area focus
- Good hand cream
- What about a lotion? I get razor burn on my thighs and I’m using the balm stick but I’m thinking something more runnier/liquid lotion type thing.
- Facial moisturizer only
- Bar soap
- Facial mist or facial cleanser
- I would love a Bedrock with no tea tree oil!
- face mask, bedrock ointment
- foot cream
- I would like to see a body butter or spreadable product for heels (blisters, dry skin) and elbows. I love the fresh stick too. I find I use it alot and would love a larger size.
- Clear skin!
- Bedrock Balm on a pretty nasty scrape. It still hurt, but it didn't bruise as bad!
- Porefector - shrinks blemishes overnight. Love it.
- Skin is calmer
- Balm helped heal some scratches
- bedrock is helping me transform my darkened, dry elbows
- Love Freshstick! It doesn’t make me itchy!!
- Porefector rocks for teenage skin and pre-menopausal breakouts
- Continuing to help my HS.
- Bedrock balm on my sore nose from being sick!
- Cleared pregnancy breakouts
- Love the soft under arms
- Skin balm helping with mask irritation around lips
- I use bedrock to prevent/ease mask abrasion on a sensitive nose!
- Less under boob acne
- Redness - no makeup needed!
- Poredector clears up blemishes overnight every time!!
- Stick for eczema!
- Evening out skin tone
- Pubic skin discoloration resolution
- The Balm was my best friend through a 2-week cold I battled!
- Used on eczema rashes on my kids
- Less irritation under bra
- No underarm bumps
- Applied to a burn
- I’ve been using it on my son’s eczema spots and noticing a difference’
- I HAVE A BAD KELOID RIGHT NOW from an ear piercing that actually had me take out the piercing. I tried tea tree oil and that didn’t work so I thought BALM!!! Put it on last night and it’s actually been helping a lot. Not so hot and irritated!
- Some kind of rash that pops up from hormonal shifts; nothing else can touch it but Bedrock completely takes care of it in a day!
- Right before the holidays, I broke out in a rash from anxiety (work stress-ugh!). The balm cleared it to, so I was able to avoid getting a steroid cream prescribed by my doctor, woohoo!
- Chapped hands
- Using Bedrock Balm to heal my kitchen burn.
- Reduced razor burn
- Helped a nasty zit heal
- Balm - helped me recover from shingles!!
- Healing my skin from the dry winter temps
- Cleared up underarm rash
- No itching
- Calming redness and irritation from wearing N95s all day as a nurse
- Fixed my keratosis pilaris with Bedrock Balm!
- Bedrock Balm has helped calmed the redness in my skin and I don’t have to conceal as much. I have used it for a big bruise (worked amazingly), dry cuticles, and my daughters eczema. The Porefector has helped with blemishes and ingrown hairs. The Freshstick is amazing too!! I use it for underarms, and all areas that moisture happens! It also works wonders for where my purse rubs on my shoulder.
- I have not had a break out since I started using the balm!
- Acne moisturizer from wearing masks!
- Healing noses from colds. My daughter had a mysterious rash pop up all over her chest and bedrock quickly got rid of the bumps and itchiness.
- The balm, used on my nail bed area, really helps with cracking, dry skin.
- Razor bump relief
- Love the fresh stick
- Just love porefector for my teenage sons skin!
- chapped skin on face
Texts with skin tips or encouragement 32%
Monthly or bi-monthly Subscription 14%
Gifting message + option at checkout 28%
More zinc oxide research 25%
Any other input or ideas?!
- Yes! I would love like a small-batch run of a canvas bag or baseball cap with bedrock logo, maybe a cute saying? I’d use and wear it proudly! I’d love for it to be promotional too, like buy two bedrocks get a bag or you get a discounted merch item with bedrock purchase?
- Create a strong sunscreen to prevent redness
- I wish Freshstick had better packaging, I only use a quarter and it gets hard
- Fine lines and wrinkles would be my next but your products also seem to be helpful with tone and texture. Can’t wait to see what else you come up with!
- Heavy metal testing (I know this is a big thing to ask, but it’s so important!)
I suggest keeping the glass. I know you wanted to be eco-friendly but glass can be recycled. And it keeps the products from drying out. I had to toss the stick b/c it kept drying out at the top. And even the sides were drying which tell me the cardboard must be leaching moisture from the stick. I wish the fresh stick had better packaging can only use 1/4 of stick before it get hard.
Thanks for the awesome input. Excited for what 2022 will bring.
Owner | Bedrock